[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10.0.1: copy folder in explorer not possible in one step

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Mon Nov 14 15:45:47 CET 2016

Hi Kai,

copy and rename are separated in the new workplace. Seems you want to
place your copied folder in the same parent folder as the original
folder is. Try to just drag&drop the folder. It should be named
"{original name}-copy". Then rename it (F2 should work as well).

Best, Daniel.

Am 13.11.2016 um 10:51 schrieb Schliemann, Kai:

> Hi list,
>
> copying a folder in the new workplace seems to be not possible in one
> step.
>
> In the old workplace I choose “copy” from the context menu and gave a
> new folder name.
>
> This is no longer possible. It seems that I can only choose another
> folder to copy my folder into that one.
>
> That means I have to create a new folder first.
>
> Is that true or am I missing something?
>
> Best regards
>
> Kai

Daniel Seidel

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
Daniel Seidel
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-16
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: d.seidel at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 32185, USt-IdNr.: DE259882372
Vertreten durch: Alkacon Verwaltungs GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 88218