[opencms-dev] Opencms 10 - Solr Index Search - How to exclude a specific folder from searched results ?

always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:38:32 CET 2016

hi Daniel,
yes, i have rebuilt the search index and nothing changed -> specific folder
is always included in search results;
during index rebuilding, i could see in real time log, that "specific
folder" was not skipped
could be an opencms 10 bug ?
Anyone else can try this "search.exclude" setting ?

bye,
A.