[opencms-dev] Opencms 10 - Solr Index Search - How to exclude a specific folder from searched results ?

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Wed Nov 30 15:44:13 CET 2016

Hi,

I tried to reproduce the behavior with the opencms-docker for 10.0.1.
Everything worked fine. In the demo, I set "search.exclude" to "true" at
the tutorial folder and rebuilt "Solr Offline". No tutorial pages were
found anymore (when logged in and in the offline project). Not via the
search page nor via handleSolrSelect.

Best, Daniel.

Am 30.11.2016 um 14:55 schrieb Filip Kratochvil:

> Hi,
>
> i tried it now (OpenCms 10.0.1) and you are right – setting doesn’t
> work. In older versions we used it without problems.
>
> --
> S pozdravem / Kind regards
> Filip Kratochvil
> NELASOFT Technologies, s.r.o.
> E-mail: filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz <mailto:filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz>
> Web:www.nelasoft.cz <http://www.nelasoft.cz/>
>
> Twitter: @NELASOFT <https://twitter.com/NELASOFT>

Daniel Seidel

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
Daniel Seidel
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-16
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: d.seidel at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 32185, USt-IdNr.: DE259882372
Vertreten durch: Alkacon Verwaltungs GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 88218