[opencms-dev] Introducing OpenCms 10.5

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Nov 30 18:34:13 CET 2016

Dear OpenCms Users,

It is my pleasure to introduce OpenCms 10.5 which is now available for Download!

This release focuses on site localization, adding tools for assisted translation of pages and sitemaps. Many usability improvements have been made for the Page Editor and the Explorer. OpenCms 10.5 also ships a much improved version of the Apollo Template. Based on Bootstrap, the Apollo Template is fully customizable without coding.

We also have updated the OpenCms Docker image as well as the OpenCms documentation for this release. The OpenCms demo site will be switched to Version 10.5 soon.

Full news, release notes and download option here:
http://www.opencms.org/en/news/161130-opencms-105.html

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior