[opencms-dev] Creating content and using from different pages with the different contents

Aye Thi Tar ayethitar90.ayethi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:51:57 CET 2016

Hi All,

I want to create a content with the default dummy contents(copy, images,
etc) and want to use that content from different pages with different
contents/copies. So When I want to use that content from any page, just
need to drag and drop and change the copies accordingly if needed.

I know that we can use the same content from different pages but if we
change in one page, then it will change in all the pages. I don't want to
change in all the pages and I want unique contents(copies) for each page.

Is it possible to get what I want?
I would really appreciate for any helps.

Thanks in advance
ATT