[opencms-dev] [OPENCMS] Submitting and approval process

Aye Thi Tar ayethitar90.ayethi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:54:24 CET 2016

Hi All,

I am developing a website with opencms 9.5.3. Now, I have a request from my
client which I am not sure it can be done or not.
We want a process like this:

The editor(or author) edits the changes and publishes.
Submit those changes to the administrator or root administrator.
The administrator checks and approves.

My point is that when I export the modules and content, the changes which
the editor edited should not be exported without permission or approval
from administrator.

Does somebody know is this possible? If possible, can you please advise me
how to do it?

Thanks in advance
ATT