[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10.0.1: Dummy question about permissions / publishing

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Dec 14 15:00:15 CET 2016

Hi list,
I am confused about the permissions / roles in OpenCms 10.0.1.
No matter, which role I give to a user, he / she can still publish contents.
The permissions set for the group "Users" on folder "sites/default" to which the user always belongs, is "view", "list" and "write".
"All others" have "view" and "list".
I thought, that only Users with at least the Projectmanager role can publish contents.
Can anybody please help me out? I am confused.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Kai