[opencms-dev] [opencms] How to specify multiple detail pages for a type

houcaoyu houcaoyu at 163.com
Tue Dec 20 09:09:16 CET 2016

Hi Antonio ,
Thanks for your reply!
You mean divide detail pages into different subsitemaps , right?
This is a way to solve my problem , that's helpful , thanks very much!

Hou.

At 2016-12-19 19:03:08, "Antonio Cordeddu" <antoniocordeddu at coranto.it> wrote:

Hi Hou,

in order to get your requirement you have to set different detail pages.

For example you can achieve this target by following these steps:
1) create a folder of type subsitemap;
2) create a container page (to use to show the detail content) under the subsitemap folder;
3) create a folder of type "content_folder" under the subsitemap folder;
4) create a file of type "sitemap_config" under  the content folder you have create at the step 3;
5) in this file you can  set the detail page you have created a the step 2;

Hope this is useful for you.

Antonio Cordeddu

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
antoniocordeddu at coranto.ithttp://www.coranto.it

Or you can just create a content_folder