[opencms-dev] [opencms] How to specify multiple detail pages for a type

houcaoyu houcaoyu at 163.com
Tue Dec 20 09:24:36 CET 2016

Hi Alex,
Thanks very much for your reply!
I got it. It seems Opencms 10.5 has lots of improvements.
I want to play with 10.5 next time!

And I  solved my problem by the following steps (Opencms Version:10.01)
Work around steps:
1.create two detail pages in a same subsitemap, the path is like
     /page/d1/index.html
    /page/d2/index.html
2.in the fomater of the list , generate the link of detail page like this:
   <cms:link>${pageUri}${content.id}</cms:link>
  the ${pageUri} will be "/page/d1/" or "/page/d2/" , I set the value by other logic before this line.
  (In my case , I judge the Category of the list items to set the ${detailPage})

Kind regards,
Hou.