[opencms-dev] Search list elements and display containerpage

Martin Kucharczyk kucharczyk at silpion.de
Tue Jan 10 12:05:39 CET 2017

Hello!

I have the following problem using OpenCms 10.0.1

I have implemented several lists using this documentation: http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/demos/lists-and-detail-pages-ii/
Now I also have a search, that should only display containerpages.

I have added addContentInfo="true" to the cms:search tag.
When executing my search (or if I am using handleSolrSelect) the result only contains the list-elements but not the containerpage or a link to the containerpage.

I have have rebuild my indices, added new lists and elements and published all.
Still no result.
What am I missing here?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards