[opencms-dev] Search list elements and display containerpage

Martin Kucharczyk kucharczyk at silpion.de
Tue Jan 10 14:15:58 CET 2017

Thank you.

Writing new detail pages seems legit.

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Von: "Daniel Seidel" <d.seidel at alkacon.com>
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017 13:14:37
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] Search list elements and display containerpage

Hi Martin,

now I understand your problem. The option "addContentInfo" is not what you expect it to be. It only influences the publishing when choosing "This page" for publishing. Then changed list entries will appear in the listed resources and hence can be published in the context of publishing the page. The option has no influence on how things are indexed. The list items are not indexed for the page anyway.

Typically the elements in the lists have detail pages. If so, you can configure your full-text search such that the elements itself (the xml contents) are found, and then you can link to the detail page.

Best, Daniel.