[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10: which users are needed

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jan 13 18:49:54 CET 2017

Hi Kai,

you are right about the users that can be deleted.

These are actually generated by a script in the "org.opencms.apollo.template.democontents" module (in 10.5 at least).

If you edit the module, you see this in the "Import script".

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts