[opencms-dev] OpemCMS 9.0.1 software version requirements

Murali Kannikanti Murali.Kannikanti at d4t4solutions.com
Mon Jan 30 09:16:25 CET 2017

Hi Tobias,
That's very much helpful, thank you for letting me know. Based on this, we will look into the upgrade options unless it's easy to downgrade Java to 7. I will speak to my team now...

Regards,
Murali

Muralidhar Kannikanti
Senior Project Manager
D4t4 Solutions Plc
Direct: +44 (0) 1932 893308
Switchboard: +44 (0) 1932 893333
http://www.d4t4solutions.com/

UK Registered Office: Windmill House, 91-93 Windmill Road, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7EF
Company Registration Number: 1892751