[opencms-dev] Starting new site in OpenCMS 10.5

Facundo Bove fjbove at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:21:49 CET 2017

Hello,

Thanks for answering so quick, both gave me real good orientation on how to
get things done!

Answering Fabian:

Q. How firm are you with JSP/JEE development
A. Steady enough :D
Q. How complex is the intended design
A. It is really simple.
Q. Which frameworks (e.g. bootstrap, foundation, angular, ...) do you
intend to use.
A. I would like to use Bootstrap and Angular, though Angular is not really
necessary in this case.
Q. Time frame for development
A. 1 month.
Q. Man-power
A. Me.
Q. Budget
A. Not unlimited. Enough to buy an OpenCMS t-shirt. :P

Answering Kai:

I will be doing what you said, I am going to create my own module using
some Apollo schemas and formatters and then mixing both approaches with
preference on second one.

Thanks again!
Regards,

Facundo