[opencms-dev] V 10.5.0 - Extended HTML Import

Gerd Schrick mail at schrick-design.de
Tue Feb 14 20:48:06 CET 2017

Hi David,

in my case the errors were gone after I re-activated (was only commented out) the xmlpage in config/opencms-workplace.xml and restarted Tomcat.
And after that all other actions like Info, Properties, Source-edit on the imported html (xmlpage) worked too.
I'm no OpenCms expert yet and it seems to me that your issue is different, but maybe it's a helpful hint to look at the workplace config.

HTH
Gerd