[opencms-dev] javascript in resource-type fails to run after property edit and save from workspace

Clement Wee clement at elixirtech.com
Fri Feb 24 11:00:25 CET 2017

Hi OpenCMS Admin,

I am a new user of OpenCMS who is developing a module for a client who uses
OpenCMS.

I have deisgned a simple resource-type to test out D3.JS library.

I coded in an inline script within the resource-type JSP itself, because I
don't know whether EL is supported in Head Includes Inline javascript.

When I first load a page with an element instance of the module, the SVG
created using D3 shows up, but once I edit the properties of that element
via the pencil-edit and save, the SVG disappears, only showing up again
when I refresh the page.

Can you help me resolve this issue?

Regards,
Clement Wee