[opencms-dev] CMIS publish content

Asger K. Jensen akj at tmnet.dk
Mon Mar 6 19:52:25 CET 2017

Hi,

I don’t think CMIS has any concept of offline vs online.

As pr : http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/more-opencms-features/mounting-the-vfs/cmis/

“Publishing files is not supported, since the CMIS standard has no concept of “Offline” and “Online” mode like OpenCms. The Offline and Online repositories in the standard configuration are completely independent from the CMIS point of view. “