[opencms-dev] hide right toolbar

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Wed Mar 8 15:03:54 CET 2017

Have you tried to give the user (or the group) only view-permissions?

I’m not sure that it works and I’m not sure if this is helpful not to change from the “page editor” to the “explorer” or change settings from the profile and so on.
And why you don’t need to hide the publish-button on the left toolbar?

Regards, Patric