[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 10.5.1 - Apollo Demo multi column blog output

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Mar 9 13:59:25 CET 2017

Arno,

What you could do:

* You need a new formatter for this. You may just copy the "blog-teaser-elaborate" formatter JSP and XML definition, and call this e.g. "blog-tile-teaser".
* These are in /system/modules/org.opencms.apollo/formatters/.
* Make sure to update the reference in the  XML to point to the copied JSP.
* Then you need to modify the HTML in the "blog-tile-teaser.sjp"formatter. I suggest using the "tile" structure like so:

    <!-- your HTML for the content here --!>

* As you can see the tile breakpoints are similar to standard bootstrap.
* If you want multiple lines you must add some classes to ensure the height of the tiles is equal.

HTH

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior