[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 10.5.1 - Apollo Demo multi column blog output

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Mar 9 16:08:41 CET 2017

Arno,

You need to get the HTML structure right.

Do not replace the exiting <div class="row...">.

Instead, wrap the  <div class="row..."> with something like <div class="ap-tile tile-sm-6 tile-md-4 tile-lg-3" style="min-height: 450px">.

This works for me.

Make sure your list actually uses the new formatter.

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts