[opencms-dev] How to list files from a folder in opencms?

Stephan Schrader zstephanz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:09:44 CET 2017

> But is there a way to modify the content? I need to change a field from
> the resource type any time another field gets modified.
> I have 2 fields: *folder*, and *listOfFiles* and I need to update the
> *listOfFiles* field any time the *folder* field gets modified.

Have a look the following pages, that should solve your problem:
http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/content-in-opencms/defining-a-content-type/defining-the-contents-behavior/adjusting-the-contents-appearance-in-the-content-editor/dependent-editor-fields/index.html

http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/demos/dependent-editor-fields/index.html

Stephan