[opencms-dev] Cannot detect custom TLD

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Tue Apr 11 14:09:27 CEST 2017

Hey clement,

I think the tomcat cannot find your tld and I guess you have to tell where
your tld is.

look  http://stackoverflow.com/a/228430 <http://stackoverflow.com/a/228430>
and
"The taglib directive from web.xml maps tag uris to the physical location of
your taglib. It is optional since JSP 2.0, as compliant containers will look
in a set of standard locations to try to auto-discover the taglib: /WEB-INF
and its subdirectories, /META-INF as well for JAR files."

and example from the web.xml in the opencms installation.
	<jsp-config>
		<taglib>
			<taglib-uri>http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms</taglib-uri>
			<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/opencms.tld</taglib-location>
		</taglib>
	</jsp-config>