[opencms-dev] External link - exception on editing

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Wed Apr 19 11:46:00 CEST 2017

Kiran,

I just had to find out this myself an hour ago.

Its a bug, I am afraid - which will be fixed of course in the next release..

A little workaround to edit the link is:

1) Click on the context menu

2) Select Advanced  -> Change Type -> Select Text file

3) Edit the link in the plain text file

4) Select Advanced -> Change Type -> Select external link

Kind regards,
Michael