[opencms-dev] Multisite on weblogic

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Fri Apr 21 16:17:00 CEST 2017

Hi OpenCms List,

I encountered the following issue with multisite configuration: when I
add a site from workplace, after a few seconds OpenCms shows a message
in the right corner "Connection server lost, trying to reconnect". After
that I logout and the "Login Page" is not more available; the message
returned by OpenCms is: "The requested resource
"WEB-INF/jsp/online/system/login/index.html.jsp" was not found on the
server.

My software architecture is this:

- OpenCms version 10.5.1;

- Application server: WebLogic version 12.2.1.0.0;

- Java: version  1.8;

- Database: Oracle.

Does someone has any hint?

Kind Regards
Antonio Cordeddu

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
http://www.coranto.it