[opencms-dev] Cannot Migrate Custom OpenCMS Module

Clement Wee clement at elixirtech.com
Mon May 1 10:33:36 CEST 2017

Hi Guys,

I am at my wits end.

My deadline is tomorrow, and all of a sudden, my custom OpenCMS 10.5.1
module can no longer import properly.

I exported the module from my terminal at work, but when I tried importing
it into my terminal at home, it threw several CMS VFS Exceptions at me. I
tried importing a second time, and it apparently worked; but when I tried
to create a template model using the template JSP in the module, trying to
load the template model threw a file not found error.

I am freaking irritated, because I am sacrificing my labour day holiday due
to OpenCMS...

Can someone tell me what is wrong with OpenCMS????

Clement Wee
Singapore