[opencms-dev] Apollo Template Webform - database

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Tue Jun 13 14:30:25 CEST 2017

Filip,

the Apollo Template Webform module is a stripped down version of the
OAMP V8 webform module.

We removed several functions from it that most people do not use (like
the database functions) to make it a bit simpler to use. As the core of
both modules does not differ so much, you can use the string template of
the Apollo Template Webform and use it (with slight modifications) in
the V8 Webform module. I made this in one of my projects here, where the
dater base function was requested - but in the end was not used.

You should use the latest version of the V8 Webform from git as a
starting point, this would be easier then adding all the db functions again.

Kind regards,

Michael

Am 13.06.2017 um 14:13 schrieb Filip Kratochvil:

> Hi Alkacon,
>
> as i see Apollo Template Webform module
> (org.opencms.apollo.template.webform) doesn’t store data in the
> database, only sends e-mail’s. We need add this fuctionality (as in
> the old module), so my question is, if you plan to add it in the near
> future (in the next weeks or months)? If not, we can do it ourselves
> (and then give it to the community).
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> S pozdravem / Kind regards
> Filip Kratochvil

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG - The OpenCms Experts
Michael Emmerich

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613