[opencms-dev] HtmlWidget with minimal buttonbar

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Thu Jun 22 11:33:14 CEST 2017

Hi Corrado,

unfortunately, the spellchecker button cannot be hidden currently.

For your 4 buttons, please try the following configuration notation,
especially mind the blanks in the configuration string:

<layout element="Html" widget="HtmlWidget" configuration="buttonbar:[ bold link table code ]" />

Kind regards,

Andreas.

Andreas Zahner

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com -  http://www.opencms.org