[opencms-dev] Adding Content - most components are disabled.

Luke Templin Luke.Templin at cadient.com
Wed Jul 12 22:28:23 CEST 2017

A consultant developed some tempates for us. When I attempt to add additional content I find that most of the standard items are disabled. Items such as text, image etc. In the Explorer view in the workplace I only see under the .content folder 3 custom components.

How can I copy the standard components from the default site to the custom site.

Luke Templin

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and confidential and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this message in error or you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete and remove the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message or any attachments is not permitted and may be unlawful.