[opencms-dev] template.provider property

fsanmartin at 9th.com fsanmartin at 9th.com
Fri Jul 14 20:51:56 CEST 2017

Hi, Any idea where do I need to insert the providers' code in order to see the mobile view selection in the boxed properties when I'm editing content?
Making a context provider available. I have set the template.provider property at the template located in /system/modules/org.opencms.apollo/templates/apollo-page.jsp to the following values and non works for me. What I’m doing wrong?

provider=org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider,template=%(/system/modules/org.opencms.apollo/templates/apollo-page.jsp)

provider=org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider,template=/system/modules/org.opencms.apollo/templates/apollo-page.jsp

provider=org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider,template=%(/system/shared/templatecontexts.json)

Thanks,
Florencia