[opencms-dev] omg! perfect

Troy Ryan marc.haeusser at web.de
Sat Aug 19 04:07:29 CEST 2017

Greetings,

I think There is something just perfect,  you've got to  look into it here http://chamadoavivamento.com.br/commit_n.php?0607

Yours sincerely, Troy Ryan

Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 9:07 PM
To: marc.haeusser at web.de
Subject: Kasabian

Because  bitching about wanting more than you paid for is a sign of boredom.   It's a shameful disease of  culture  modern culture -- the incessant hypercriticism in pursuit of having something to say.   Move on.  If you're so motivated, take up  collections for  donations and send it to Bungie so they can  add  all  the  content you wish you  could buy.    You got $60  worth of game, as advertised.  It's not  like they tricked you.  It's  not buggy or empty.  It's a nicely polished  $60  game.     I knew I was going to burn  points on that comment.  I"m glad (as of now -6) at least 6 of  you heard what you  need  to hear -- that you didn't waste  your money and have a big  mouth.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10