[opencms-dev] OpenCms-Maven Plugin 10.5.2 for OpenCms available

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Aug 25 18:01:17 CEST 2017

Hi all,

the OpenCms-Maven Plugin for OpenCms 10.5.2 is now available on GitHub:

https://github.com/comundus.

Further information for those who don't know what the OpenCms-Maven Plugin is:

In 2008 comundus developed the Maven Plugin for OpenCms 7 and open sourced it.

Since then we updated the Plugin on a regular basis. Currently OpenCms 10.5.2, 10.0.1, 9.5.1, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.5.2, 8.5.1, 7.5.2, 7.5, 7.0.5 and 7.0.3 are supported.

Thanks go to chirkovmail<https://github.com/chirkovmail>, who provided the new import module goal (vfs:module-import) and fixed some minor bugs.

OpenCms-Maven is an open source project that has been launched by the comundus GmbH to ease the build and versioning process of OpenCms projects. The core of the project is a Maven plugin that enables full automated OpenCms builds and provides functionality to synchronize virtual file system resources of OpenCms with a real file system.

We provide a complete maven based OpenCms. Developers who are interested only need the OpenCms maven plugin (https://github.com/comundus/vfs-maven-plugin) and OpenCms basic (https://github.com/comundus/opencms-basic) which they can check out from the repository on the GitHub page of comundus (https://github.com/comundus).