[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5.2 - direct edit Bug after chrome update

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Sep 22 15:39:58 CEST 2017

Hi Kokkoz,

there have been some changes in the JavaScript API of the latest Chrome
version causing this issue. It effects all OpenCms releases since version 8.

I have pushed a fix for this to github for the branches branch_9_5_x,
branch_10_0_x and branch_10_5_x. See
https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/commit/f7c8d73c44c73948b6402ee8cd952aabc9665a19

We are going to publish OpenCms 10.5.3 containing this fix in early
October.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts