[opencms-dev] [OpenCms 10] Content Personalisation and Workflow

Mian Muhammad Arif mian.arif at isobar.com
Mon Oct 2 04:59:55 CEST 2017

Hi,

We are in the process of implementing Content Personalisation using OpenCms 10, so far haven't found anything related to this topic.

Is there any plugin or tool which can be integrated with OpenCms natively for Content Personalisation.

Little about Content Personalisation:

- Contents based on user interactions within the site

- Show relevant contents on next visits(sessions, cookies, ip etc)

We are using git(GitLab) for our SCM and workflow. I saw in OpenCms 10, git app is included for source management.

Is there any example or video showing the use of this tool.

Kind Regards

Arif