[opencms-dev] Formatter setting on detail pages?

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Wed Oct 4 11:16:57 CEST 2017

Hello,

for each content I can edit element settings, which are defined for and can be used by formatter.

Is there a way to apply such settings on detail pages as well? I have some news list and detail content and would like to apply different settings on detail pages for different sub-sitemaps. The detail pages are defined for each sub-sitemap. But detail page configuration has no further opportunity to apply individual settings, just the path where the detail pages should be located can be set.

Regards,
Thorsten Duhn

--
B.Sc. Thorsten Duhn
regio gmbh - Institut für Regionalentwicklung und Informationssysteme
Mail duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Web  http://www.regio-gmbh.de

Geschäftsführer: Bernd Kramer, Dr. Uwe Kröcher
Amtsgericht Oldenburg (HRB 3903), USt-IdNr. DE187010339