[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10: Using Alkacon Webform in clustered environment / different db pools

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Oct 10 17:22:16 CEST 2017

Hi list,
we are using the Alkacon Webform module to save form data in database tables (CMS_WEBFORM_DATA and CMS_WEBFORM_ENTRIES).

Our setup is one workplace server and one frontend server, connected via OCEE cluster and replication modules.

The webform module has a module parameter db-pool.
That parameter needs to be different on the two servers (backend: replication; frontend: default).
Whenever I install a new version of the module, the module parameter is the same on both servers and therefore one of them is wrong.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

Best regards
Kai