[opencms-dev] Menu items repeating on the Context menu

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Oct 11 11:42:34 CEST 2017

Hi Kiran,

the context menu entries displayed in the publish dialog are configured
in the explorer type configuration of the resource. Depending on the
resource type, this is either done in the configuration file
opencms-workplace.xml or the opencms-modules.xml. Look for duplicate
entries in explorertype>editoptions>contextmenu>entry.
In case you have updated your OpenCms from a previous version, you could
also try replacing your opencms-workplace.xml file with the one from the
regular distribution.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts