[opencms-dev] Menu items repeating on the Context menu

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Oct 11 13:23:02 CEST 2017

Hi Kiran

this may have been caused by the upgrade wizard. Updating the XML
configuration files is tricky, as we want to keep your customizations
and also make required changes, like adding new entires or adjusting to
a changes in the DTD.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG  - The OpenCms Experts