[opencms-dev] Show content expired or unreleased in online mode

Yamit David Moreno Socha yamit.moreno at uptc.edu.co
Wed Nov 15 16:36:29 CET 2017

hello Kai, thank for your help

I commented the lines below and restart tomcat
<fields>
    <!--field name="expired"             type="date"
 indexed="true"  stored="true"  />
    <field name="released"            type="date"         indexed="true"
stored="true"  / -->
</fields>

But my lists not show blogs articles or events, i edited those content
elements according to your recommendations and the list not show elements

If i wish create a list for  only show future events (Release date
12/28/2017 11:48 AM) and i comment those lines, can i filter events with
Solr query? i think my solution is some this: in *filter options* of list
element write "&fq=released:[NOW TO NOW + 10MONTH]" but there may be more
options

i'm lock with this problem

Regards

Yamit Moreno

> Hi Yamit,
>
> of course.
>
> In your schema should be a section looking like this (field names my vary):
>

>        <mappings>
>
>          <mapping element="Date1" mapto="attribute:datereleased" />
>
>          <mapping element="Date2" mapto="attribute:datelastmodified" />
>
>        </mappings>
>

> You can completely remove this section.
>
> The blog articles already created with the mappings need to be edited
> again in order to get the dates removed from the attribute dates.
>
> If you want to show the modified date of your blog articles on your web
> page, you can leave the mapping for date2.
>

> HTH
>
> Best regards
>
> Kai

Atentamente,

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen
exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información
privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la persona o
entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda
notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin
autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación
vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo
comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su dest!
rucción.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission
is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,