[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5.x - Opening explorer left click preview in a new tab

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Thu Nov 16 15:01:19 CET 2017

Hi there!

Is there someone who knows how is managed the preview from left click in the Explorer view?

I've always seen it opening in a new tab in manual installation on local Tomcat, and here I'm trying to install it via an alkacon-docker Dockerfile copy, and it opens in the same tab instead of the current workpalce url.

Is there a setup option? or a config in the docker container to do?

OpenCms 9.5.3 in a java 6 - Tomcat 7 on ubuntu.

Thanks

Sandrine