[opencms-dev] I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_PROPERTY_MODIFIED

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:48:45 CET 2017

No, I didn't :-(

Just listening to EVENT_PUBLISH_PROJECT now, as EVENT_RESOURCE_MODIFIED
and EVENT_RESOURCE_AND_PROPERTIES_MODIFIED are fired very often.
I didn't need to know which property has been changed, and it is ok for
me at the moment, that Offline differs here from Online.

To find out which property has been changed, reading properties from
online resource as well and compare them might be the sole possiblity... :-/

To.