[opencms-dev] Own Apollo theme

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Apr 6 16:08:25 CEST 2018

In case you deploy to a different directory, you need to adjust the "exports.deployDir" variable e.g. here:
https://github.com/alkacon/apollo-template/blob/branch_10_5_x/apollo-src/scss-themes/Gruntparts.js <https://github.com/alkacon/apollo-template/blob/branch_10_5_x/apollo-src/scss-themes/Gruntparts.js>

Using absolute paths is not an option. These resources get exported and so the URL in the online project is different from the offline project.

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts