[opencms-dev] Quality and maintenance

Dani spamdanyels at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:09:53 CEST 2018

Hello team OpenCMS,

I am a student I am studying your product I am using the OMM, but I cannot found somethings so I ask to you, where find it? Thanks.

Frist, I am finding about Configuration Management, for example:
1. Establish baselines (configuration management, Change request database)
2. Track and control changes (Revision history of configuration items)
3. Establish integrity (Status of configuration items)
Second, I am finding about Quality of the Testing Process, for example:
1. Provide a high quality test plan (stability, maintainability, …):
2. Implement and manage the testing process (test past tests are clearly explained and results are presented
3. Improve the testing process (bugs, functional requests)

Thank you very much,

Santiago Daniel,

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

---