[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10.0.1 with Tomcat 8 and Apache 2.2: Playback of video files in iMacs, iPads and iPhones not possible (problem with Byte Range Header?)

Pan Zhi wei zhiwei at d3signs.com
Wed May 16 13:51:14 CEST 2018

Hi Kai,

Why not consider putting up the videos on youtube.

this also offload the server as well.

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 6:11 PM, Schliemann, Kai <K.Schliemann at comundus.com>
wrote:

> Hi Filip,
>
> thank you very much for your answer. In the meantime we found out, what
> the problem was.
>
> There was an Apache proxy server which filtered the correct header.
>
> Best regards
>
> Kai

*Pan Zhiwei .* Technical Director

*D3signs Pte Ltd*. 60 Paya Lebar Rd #10-36 Paya Lebar Square Singapore
409051.
Company Registration No: 199900578E