[opencms-dev] "re-new" resources

Stephan Schrader zstephanz at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:03:49 CEST 2018

Hi Tobias,

> Hi all,
>
> what would be an easy way to get published resources back to resource
> state "new" (online not available but editable in vfs)

I've never tried, but you could try:

Delete, publish and restore the resource

OR

1. Export with OpenCms DB export tool, 2. delete, 3. publish resources and
4. import the previous exported data.

> And is there a possiblity to redirect an offline page to a configured
> target page, until page gets published again?

You could create / publish a redirect first and then change the resource
type. But I would use a Apache or something else to do redirect

Good luck, Stephan