[opencms-dev] Totally lost with list and detail page

Gerd Schrick mail at schrick-design.de
Sun May 20 21:17:29 CEST 2018

DETAIL PAGE: again spent some (frustrating) hours with searching and trying ... and still don't know why they don't work.

What I have:
1. my-news resourcetype in module:
- Title mapped to urlName
- "with page" is set
- disable detail page is unset
- no filename pattern specified (the default is used; works)
2. Container page "/news/article/"
- the single and only container in the template with detailview="true"
- configured as detail page in sitemap .config and
- sitemap shows it by the addition "(*my-news)"
- news items are correctly stored in subfolder .elements/
3. Container page "/news/" with a list
- created via collector
- links rendered via <cms:link>
- correctly collects and shows the items stored in "/news/article/.elements/"
- links are NOT rewritten and just point to the items content element (e.g. /news/article/.elements/my-news_0002.xml)

Is there something more to be configured?
Some restrictions or further requiremens/conditions to be met that a detail page will be used for the resourcetype?

Would be great if someone can help with this.
Gerd