[opencms-dev] cannot access sites folder from root site when accessing workplace through Aoache

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon May 28 17:46:38 CEST 2018

Hi list,
when I access my OpenCms 10.5.2 workplace through an Apache webserver and change in explorer view the site to "/", I cannot access the folder sites. Nothing happens, when I click on it.
I can access /shared/ and /system/ folder.

When accessing the workplace through Tomcat (same URL but adding port 8080) accessing the sites folder works.

Sounds like a Apache config thing.

Could anyone point me into the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Kai