[opencms-dev] cannot access sites folder from root site when accessing workplace through Aoache

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue May 29 09:46:25 CEST 2018

Hi Filip,
yes, that was it. Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Kai

Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org <opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org> Im Auftrag von Filip.Kratochvil at ibacz.eu
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018 08:48
An: The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] cannot access sites folder from root site when accessing workplace through Aoache

Hi Kai, have you set-up workplace server correctly? Value must be exactly the same as URL you are trying to access.

If you are connecting to:
https://admin.example.com

You must set same value for workplace server. Following examples are not correct:
http://admin.example.com
https://admin.example.com:8080 (don't insert port)

+ check this article:
https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/server-installation/installing-opencms/#4

S pozdravem / Kind regards

Filip Kratochvil
OpenCms Consultant

IBA CZ, s.r.o.
Office: Radlická 751/113e, 158 00 Praha, CZ