[opencms-dev] static export 404 on Template Resources

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Jun 8 13:41:06 CEST 2018

Hi Fabian,
thank you very much.
Hmm, I know, that export backups can be configured with this tag
        <exportbackups>2</exportbackups>

AFAIK this means in that case, that the last 2 static exports are backuped. The first in folder „backup“ the second in folder „backup2“. This does, of course, not explain why there are no files in the folder „export“.

Hope you are doing well.
Best regards
Kai