[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10.5 over PostgreSQL (Ramon Gavira S?enz)

Peter Davie peter.davie at convergentsolutions.com.au
Wed Jun 27 02:36:39 CEST 2018

Hi Ramon,

I have this stack working on:
OpenCMS 10.5.3
Release: 9.2
DB: PostgreSQL
Version: 9.2
Encoding: UTF-8

When installing OpenCms, I allow the installer to create the required
OpenCms database and user, since I get problems when I have created the
OpenCms database and user prior to running the installer (make sure
that you specify a PostgreSQL super user and a suitable template
database - the default template0 should be fine to create the database
and tables).

The error 'Property definition "search.exclude" not found' sounds like
the database content (i.e. what's in the tables) is wrong, rather than
the database structure.  "search.exclude" is an OpenCms file/folder
property rather than something within the PostgreSQL database, per se.

Kind Regards,
Peter