[opencms-dev] search in IE fail

lorena couso couso.lorena at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:05:10 CEST 2018

Hi¡¡
I'm new to the distribution list and I'm not sure how this works.
Here I leave my doubt:

I am working with opemcms 9.5, I have used the search engine by default. In
chrome it works correctly, but in IE it does not.
- Suggestions do not work in the text-area.
- When passing the search parameter by url, it remains loaded and never
returns results. It only returns results if you click on the "Go" button.

I attached my jsp and my template. I do not know if you have to add
something else to make it work in Internet Explorer.

Can you help me?

Thank you so much¡¡